1. Maintain database of students belongs to SC/ST/BC community.
2. To make the students aware of the various schemas/Assistances/Scholarships/Available for students.
3. committee continuously monitors the effective implementation of the Social Welfare policies intended for SC/ST/BCs Welfare by Govt.of Telangana.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMMITTEE:
• To request to all department Faculty members to get the list of SC/ST/BC Students.
• Monitoring of Scholarships to SC/ST/BC Students and endowment benefits to the students In our college as per state government rules.
• Monitoring the reservation Policies and welfare schemes intended for SC/ST/BC Welfare by Government of Telangana.
• To get the list of SC/ST/BC students list from the scholarship section of the college.
• Enquiring about the benefits of the SC/ST/BC students and listing out of the Complaints if any.
• Monitoring of Scholarships to SC/ST/BC Students and endowment benefits to the students in our college as per state government rules.
• Monitoring the faculty members are explain various that the students will receive from the Government in accordance with the Reservation policies, financial and academic facilities to be recived from the state government.