• Grievances Redressal committee receives and redresses grievances reported for the following issues:
• Academic issues: pertaining to teaching learning activities.
• Student’s teacher, student- student, student- parent relationship pertaining to harassment etc. Internal evaluation and in assessment marking.
• Complaint related to library and IT services.
• Grievances related to hostel, food, water, electricity, etc.
• Grievance related to transport facilities.
• Grievances related to sports, cultural and selection process etc.
• Grievances related to women’s issues and harassment.
• Grievance related to ragging
• Grievances related to university examination.
• Grievances related to delay in issuance of records and documents.
|S No||Name||Designation||Designation in the Committee|
|1||Dr. R. MARKANDEYA||Professor of Metallurgical Engineering & Principal, JNTUHCEM||University Nominee|
|2||Dr. M. NARENDRA KUMAR||Principal||Chairman|
|3||S. JAYADEVA REDDY||Associate Professor||Convenor|
|4||Dr.N.ASHOK KUMAR||Associate Professor||Convenor|
|5||D. MADHAVA REDDY||Associate Professor||Member|
|6||R. MRUDULA||Associate Professor||Member|
|7||K SHIVA SHANKAR||Assistant Professor||Member|
|8||VARALAKSHMI SREENIVASULA||Assistant Professor||Member|
|9||HEPSI SOWJANYA VADAPALLI||Assistant Professor||Member|