• The committee will deal with the cases/complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
• The committee shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action there as per the college norms.
• At least 50% of the members of the committee may be women.
• The committee will provide assistance to the faculty/college /institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
• The committee may form/review the guidelines/policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and government agencies.
• To take necessary steps to create awareness.
• In case of breach of the moral code, a written complaint is received from the grieved person & necessary action is taken, preferably to settle the matter through counseling
and conciliation as soon as possible.