The goal of the PSCC cell is to help students achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals through a variety of programmes and events planned by the organisation.
to ensure that the programme is well run and that students are regularly present and actively participating.
• Building suitable facilities for professional organisations.
• Holding activities for staff and students
• Setting up and maintaining the events under cell.
• Working together with the departments to give developing student chapters extra attention.
• Writing the annual report of the cell's achievements.
• Finding resource people and using their skills to train the pupils in various tasks.
• Raising the bar for engineering education and educating students about new opportunities
• Encouraging and inspiring extracurricular coursework, workshops, projects, and seminars
• Technical programs, special lectures, workshops, and seminars to prepare and coordinate symposia and displays for educational purposes.
• To give students a shared forum for exchanging viewpoints on technical subjects that interest them, as well as to facilitate technical visits, project work, employment, and contact with businesses and academic institutions.
• Encourage students to work together and be independent.
• Enticing and inspiring pupils to take part in co-curricular and extracurricular activities
• Encourage staff and students to join a variety of professional societies